PASTELS & NEONS CHIPS | COATED & UNCOATED
Expand the Traditional Color Palette with Pastels & Neons
Create more eye-catching, market-driven designs with soft pastels and vibrant neons. The Pantone® Pastel and Neon Chips book provides 154 pastel and 56 neon specialty spot colors to help broaden and complement the Pantone Solid Chips book. Pantone Pastels and Neons add greater variety to your packaging, logos and branding, print and marketing materials, and more. Perforated spot color chips, printed on both coated and uncoated paper stock, make it easy to share, compare, and reference on-the-go, which is ideal for activities such as adding color into design palettes, mood boards, or product sketches; attaching color to design files for sharing with production partners; and for approving color on press. Expand and enrich your existing Pantone Color palettes with modern pastels and dynamic neons.
- Single-volume, three-ring binder style desktop set
- Includes a Paper Chip Saver for easy loose chip organization and storage
- Includes the pastel and neon spot colors as perforated, removable paper chips
- Each page provides seven Pantone Colors with six individual 1.2” x 0.8” chips
- Printed on commonly used paper stock weights: 100lb (148 gsm) coated and 80lb (118 gsm) uncoated.
- 154 pastel and 56 neon spot colors arranged in chromatic format
- Each color displayed with coordinating numbers
- Removable chips have three-sided color bleed for comparing and evaluating color combinations
- Index in the front of the book provides the numeric location for each color.
- Use for palette, mood board, and concept building and for color specification, sharing and evaluation
- Broadens and complements the traditional spot color palette found in Pantone Solid Chips Book
- Replacement Chip Pages sold separately for when colors run out
- Bring Color to Life, Digitally – Learn how Pantone Connect for Adobe® Creative Cloud® allows you to take your physical Pantone Colors into your digital workflow through Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®)