The PR-PRO3 Presentation Remote from Keyspan by Tripp Lite is an advanced presentation control that frees you from your keyboard during a presentation or lecture. With RF, laser, mouse and audio controls in one sleek remote, it is an ideal tool for presenters and lecturers. Capable of a range of more than 100 feet, it covers large meeting rooms and lecture halls. Its plug and play functionality makes it simple to use since there is no software to install — just plug the receiver into the USB port on your PC or Mac and it works within seconds. Its wireless RF technology doesn’t require line of sight, meaning you can walk anywhere in the room and truly engage your audience without breaking your flow. For multimedia presentations, it can control the system volume on a Mac or PC. The PR-PRO3 is compatible with all projector brands. It comes with two AAA batteries.
- RF Connectivity: Works up to 100 ft. — even through walls and furniture.
- Mouse Control: Provides complete two-button mouse capabilities.
- Laser Pointer: Highlight details of your presentation with ease!
- Audio Controls: Adjust system volume on the PC or Mac.
- Advanced Functions: Start and End presentations, or hide the slide (darken the screen) with a push of a button.
- Plug and Play: No software to install, just plug the receiver into the USB port and the remote begins to work within seconds.
- Pop In/Out Receiver: The RF receiver stores in the base of the remote when not in use.
- On/Off Switch: Prevents the battery from accidentally draining when the remote is being carried in your pocket or laptop bag.
- AAA Batteries: Easy to buy when you need to replace the batteries.
- Mac and Windows: Designed for use on Mac or Windows. Control PowerPoint and Keynote.
- Read review: Presentation
- Volume, 2-button mouse and laser pointer controls
- Plug and Play, no software to install
- 100 ft. RF range covers large meeting rooms and lecture halls
- Ideal tool for presenters and lecturers
- Designed for PowerPoint, Keynote and other programs that use PowerPoint keystrokes