Expand the connectivity of your USB-C laptop with this new generation USB-C Gen 2 hub offering 10Gbps supporting greater bandwidth to connected devices and faster data transfer speeds. This bus-powered 4-Port USB-C hub plugs into your laptop’s USB Type-C™ or Thunderbolt™ 3 port, adding one USB-C port and three USB-A ports, while allowing charging of your laptop. Power Delivery 3.0 for Laptop Charging
The USB-C hub can support Power Delivery (3.0) pass through, when using a USB-C power adapter, to charge your laptop, with 15W reserved to power the hub itself.
Convenient Portability and Easy Setup
This compact, lightweight USB-Type-C hub is a convenient and portable addition to your laptop accessories. The USB-C cable is built-in, and hub is bus-powered, so it draws its power directly from your computer’s USB-C port, with no external power required. That means fewer cables to carry with you when you travel. The hub can draw up to 15 Watts of power from the connected host and operating multiple bus powered devices at one time with the total available power dependent on the connected host.
The extended length attached cable of 9.8″ (25 cm) provides more flexibility for longer reach connection requirements and plug-and-play installation.
Connect More USB Devices
With ports for both USB-C and USB-A peripherals, this hub is backwards compatible supporting both legacy and new USB devices. You can connect flash drives, video capture devices and external hard drives, with fast data transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps. This 4-port USB Type-C hub enhances your productivity, giving you the connections, you need while you work.
HB31C3A1CPD3 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- 4 PORT USB-C HUB WITH Power Delivery: From a 10Gbps USB-C host port, add 3x USB-A & 1x USB-C ports w/ this USB 3.2 Gen 2 (USB 3.1 Gen 2) SuperSpeed 10Gbps hub; USB 3.0/2.0 Compatible; USB Bus powered
- 100W POWER DELIVERY PASSTHROUGH: Use a USB-C power adapter to charge laptop (up to 85W) & power the hub/downstream port operation (15W); PD 3.0 prevents USB device drop out when power is added/removed
- COMPACT & PORTABLE: A light weight USB C hub with durable aluminum housing, 9.8in (25 cm) length attached USB Type-C host cable and small form factor [3.7in (95 mm) x 1.8in (45 mm) x 0.6in (1.6 cm)]
- WIDE OPERATING SYSTEM COMPATIBILITY: USB C to USB A/USB C adapter hub with driverless setup, Thunderbolt 3 compatible (up to 10Gbps), supports Windows, macOS, Linux, iPadOS, Chrome OS and Android
- STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: IT professionals choice for over 30 years; This 4 Port USB C Hub is backed for 2-years by StarTech.com, including free 24/5 North America based multi-lingual tech support