The Dual View GCS1742 USB KVMP Switch brings dual head video functionality to IOGEAR’s USB KVM switch technology. Now two dual-display computers can be accessed and controlled from a single console that consists of a USB keyboard, USB mouse, and two VGA, SVGA, or Multisync monitors. In addition, the GCS1742 allows the computers to share USB peripherals connected to the USB peripheral ports, such as printers, scanners, portable hard drivers, etc.
Recognizing the importance of sound, this switch is also audio-enabled. A single microphone can provide audio input to each of the computers, and you can enjoy the audio output of each computer on a single set of speakers.
- Auto Scan function to monitor computer operation
- Easy to operate – computer selection via push button switches or hotkeys
- Easy to install – no software required – connecting cables is all it takes
- Independent switching of KVM, USB, and audio
- Advanced control: Switch computers without interrupting USB or Audio operations
- Audio jacks provided for speaker and microphone sharing
- Additional USB peripheral ports for the connected computers to share USB devices, such as printers, scanners, and portable hard drives, etc.
- Additional VGA display channel provided for dual display of each computer
- Increase security for your intranet by separating a PC connected to the Internet and a PC connected to an Intranet
- One dual monitor console controls 2 dual monitor computers